Detoxing from drugs and alcohol can be a tough physical process. If you need to detox from these substances, reaching out for help is one of the best things you can do. Knowing what to bring to the detox program can help you more than you may know. However, you shouldnít worry if you happen to bring something that isnít needed. We will make sure it is in a safe place and given back upon discharge. Keep in mind, as well, that knowing what not to bring is just as important as knowing what to bring.
What To Bring
- Clothing that is comfortable for 5 to 7 days (we have a washer and dryer available)
- Reading materials (magazines, novels, self-help books, health books, spiritual books, etc.)
- Enough cigarettes for 1 week if you smoke (unopened packs only)
- Any prescription medications you are taking (non-narcotics) in their original bottles
- Any over-the-counter medications you are taking
What Not To Bring
- Electronic devices that access the internet (if you bring them, they will be stored away safely until your discharge)
- Bedding, linens, pillows, or stuffed animals
- Products that contain alcohol
- Alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No personal vehicle
Escape Addiction at Detox Brentwood Springs. Get Started Now.