Detoxing from drugs and alcohol can be a tough physical process. If you need to detox from these substances, reaching out for help is one of the best things you can do. Knowing what to bring to the detox program can help you more than you may know. However, you shouldn’t worry if you happen to bring something that isn’t needed. We will make sure it is in a safe place and given back upon discharge. Keep in mind, as well, that knowing what not to bring is just as important as knowing what to bring.
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothing that is comfortable for 5 to 7 days (we have a washer and dryer available)
- Reading materials (magazines, novels, self-help books, health books, spiritual books, etc.)
- Enough cigarettes for 1 week if you smoke (unopened packs only)
- Any prescription medications you are taking (non-narcotics) in their original bottles
- Any over-the-counter medications you are taking
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronic devices that access the internet (if you bring them, they will be stored away safely until your discharge)
- Bedding, linens, pillows, or stuffed animals
- Products that contain alcohol
- Alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No personal vehicle
This place is great!!!!!! I really appreciate how the staff took care of me and actually came from a place of empathy and understanding. I really enjoyed the fact that I could play music and watch tv in a very comfortable environment. The other patients were very nice to me as well. I give this place 10 stars. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family if they need help.
It was the best experience for detox and the staff was amazing.
These are some of the finest, most helpful folks I ever met�the personal satisfaction received here is unparalleled.
Very professional staff…Under terrible circumstances I felt safe and comfortable. Very grateful for the care here.